Uppsala Software Factory - Macros and symbols
Some of the programs share a common command-line-loop interface. These
programs can execute macros and have a simple mechanism for using symbols.
This is true for: MAMA, MAPMAN, DATAMAN, LSQMAN, MOLEMAN2, SEQMAN and ODBMAN.
These programs have the following commands in common:
See the respective manuals for more details.
- QUit - stop the program
- ECho - toggle echoing of command-line input
- ! - comment line (ignored)
- ? - list all commands
- $ - execute a system command (e.g.: $ ls -al)
- @ - execute a macro (e.g.: @ apply_rotation.momac)
- & - define a symbol (e.g.: & file 1cbs.pdb)
- & ? -list currently defined symbols
- # - command history (e.g.: # 12)
- # ? or # !- list command history
Latest update at 31 March, 2005.