SBNet - Conference 2004
Eighth Annual Conference of the Swedish Structural Biology Network
11-14 June, 2004
at Åkerblads hotel in Tällberg
Thanks to all participants and speakers for helping to make also the eighth
Tällberg meeting a success. As mentioned, there will be
yet another meeting next year. So, if you have any suggestions to
make next year's meeting even better, please
E-mail them to SBNet.
For the record
- The Biovitrum Poster Award went to
Azmiri Sultana (KI) for her poster (number 55) entitled "Crystal structure of
the polyketide cyclase SnoaL, an enzyme involved in the Anthracycline Biosynthetic Pathway".
- The AstraZeneca Structural Chemistry Laboratory Award for the best
oral presentation by a young scientist went to the last speaker of the meeting:
of Karolinska Institute ("Formyl-Coenzyme A Transferase, folding & enzymatic activity").
- Picture of the session speakers:
- The traditional football match ended in a historical 2-1 victory for the NMR/Modelling team against the X-ray/EM team.
The standings after eight matches:
- X-RAY/EM 8 7 0 1 21 34-12
- NMR/MODELLING 8 1 0 7 3 12-34
Photographer: Xiaofeng Zhang
Latest update at 9 June, 2004.