See the help file for details of new features.
2) Voice recognition support on Mac OSX, using VoiceCommander.
3) Robot support added, with the ability to write recipes and read results through scripts.
4) Ability to upload crystal photos to central archive added.
5) Alphabetic sorting is now done case-insensitively.
6) Searching database for projects incorporated into same form as collection searches, allowing use of the same sort and select parameters.
7) Users can now always edit records that belong to themselves, even if they otherwise only have READALL privilege. This allows for safe entry of data through a group user account. When that data is later adopted by a true group member, the group user can no longer modify the data.
8) When an image is uploaded to the system upload area from the crystallisation results page,
Xtrack now makes a thumbnail of the image that it stores in an adjacent directory,
in order to avoid having to transfer the full-sized image until it is needed.
This procedure requires that the GD library is installed for PHP. If you do not have this installed, set the variable $thumbDirName = "", and Xtrack will skip the thumbnail creation.
9) A barcode field was added to the crystallisation plate header.
2) New facility for uploading files to permanent archive area on server. Currently only implemented for image and protocol fields. Links in image fields shown as thumbnails linked to full-sized image.
3) Ability for users to list projects added. Project, group and lab listings now include lists of subordinate entries.
4) Ability to edit project entries.
5) Cookies implemented for remembering passwords and colour preferences
by Mark Harris