The following people have contributed information, comments,
software etc. which helped shape this site:
- Axel Brünger and Paul Adams at Yale University
(home of X-PLOR and CNS)
- Dale Tronrud at the University of Oregon (home of TNT)
- Roman Laskowski at UCL (home of LIGPLOT)
- Nancy Manning and Joel Sussman at the PDB (while it was
still at Brookhaven National Laboratory)
- Tom Taylor, Jinyu Zou, Mark Harris, and Alwyn Jones at
- Phil Evans at MRC-LMB Cambridge
- The people who provide the off-site services and servers
that are linked to from HIC-Up (PDBsum, PRODRG, ReliBase,
NIST Chemistry Webbook, Hetero Components Database, EBI-MSD
Ligand Chemistry, OCA, MMDB, RCSB, PDBREPORT, ChemDB, OCA,
JenaLib, KEGG, etc.);
see the list of links in the main HIC-Up menu
- Sethuraman Baranidharan who created JPEG images for the
3416 compounds in release 5.3, which are now used in the headers
of the corresponding compound pages
- Dimitris Dimitropoulos and Kim Henrick of the MSD group
at EBI for providing the CORINA-generated ideal coordinate
sets for thousands of compounds (which are used as of release
9.1 to derive the dictionaries etc.)
- And of course all the crystallographers and NMR spectroscopists
who deposit their precious structures in the PDB !
If you use information from this site in your publications,
you may want to cite: Kleywegt, G.J. and Jones, T.A. (1998).
Databases in protein crystallography. Acta Cryst D54, 1119-1131
You may also be interested in: Kleywegt, G.J., Henrick, K., Dodson, E.J., &
van Aalten, D.M.F. (2003). Pound-wise but penny-foolish - How well do micromolecules
fare in macromolecular refinement ? Structure, 11, 1051-1059.
Latest update at 27 July, 2006.