This page contains links to on-line tutorials that will help you learn and understand biochemistry. Most of them take about one to two hours to complete. Many of the tutorials require that you have the Chemscape chime plug-in installed. (If you are running the tutorials from one of student computers at GC, Chemscape chime should already be installed.)
- Biochemistry tutorials
- A series of excellent tutorials developed by Örjan Hansson from the
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Lundberg Laboratory, Göteborg
University and Chalmers University of Technology.
Covers Amino Acids, Peptides, Proteins, Nucleotides,
- A Tutorial on the Peptide Bond from the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular
Biology, University of Kansas Medical Center.
- Design-it-yourself Glycolysis
- Excellent glycolysis tutorial by Jon Maber (University of Leeds, UK).
- Glycolysis tutorial from the Department of Biological Sciences Carnegie
Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA.
Acid Cycle (Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle)
- A Tutorial on the Tricarboxylic Acid Cycle (TCA) from the Department of
Biological Sciences Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA. Chemscape
Chime based tutorial allowing you to study the TCA intermediates.
Page created 98.12.15 by firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © . Department of Molecular Biology SLU. All